Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Runaway Cowboy" (Keira Cole)


"Runaway Cowboy" by Keira Cole. To be honest, at the start, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this one but it didn't take long to realize I was enjoying it and couldn't wait to see what happened. It was fun to see Jesse be so possessive but fight it. Becca, although young, had learned some of life's hard lessons already and, despite being tough on the outside, was really vulnerable. Ms. Cole was able to make me feel what they felt for each other - love, pain, hurt and anger. I would have liked to see a bit more drama maybe, with Shepard just to add to the intensity of their relationship. Although a heartbreaking story at the end, seeing Jesse be there for the love of his life helped ease that pain. This is a story that I enjoyed reading and look forward to seeing what other adventures might lie ahead for Bonifay girls. ✔✔✔✔   (Received copy from NetGalley for honest review)

No comments:

Post a Comment