Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Once in a Lifetime" (Jill Shalvis)

"Once in a Lifetime" by Jill Shalvis. Loved, loved, loved this book! Ms. Shalvis has been one of my favorite authors for a while and I think I like each book more and more! This is Ben and Aubrey's story. To be honest, I was a bit uncertain if I would like this at first because of Aubrey - who wasn't always a "nice" person. But, I was cheering for her all the way - she had such strength yet was so vulnerable. And who wouldn't love Ben? - Even when he was a bit of a jerk because he was afraid of his feelings. He cared and looked out for everyone. This book had me chuckling though out, crying both happy and sad tears and rooting for Ben and Aubrey to find their Happy Ever After! Who could ask for more?!? ✔✔✔✔✔   (Received an ARC from NetGalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment