Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Serenades" - Whispering Cove (Nikki Duncan)

"Serenades (Whispering Cove)" by Nikki Duncan - I really enjoyed this book. It's the story of Josh and Aimee.  Josh, a music star, loves his career.  Aimee, a single mom that is a waitress, is content with her life but would love to love and be loved by Josh.  Despite being a big celebrity, I like how Josh is down to earth and recognizes what's important in life.  Aimee is sweet and strong at the same time.  She doesn't want to "trap" him but wants him to be a dad to their daughter.  If you want a quick read that involves two people falling in love and coming to terms with that love, then this should work for you.  This is a fairly fast read but I thought that enough of the background of the two characters is shared that you get to know them.  This is Book 9 of the Whispering Cove series but the first that I read.  I don't think that took away from the story - at the beginning, there were many characters that I obviously didn't know but it didn't take away from Josh and Aimee's story.  Fun, sweet Christmas story! ✔✔✔✔

No comments:

Post a Comment