Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

"Grave Danger" (Rachel Grant)

"Grave Danger" by Rachel Grant.  The story of an archaeologist that discovers a murder victim and is also being stalked but no one believes her.  I found the plot intriguing which is why I requested to read it.  To be honest, it took me quite a while to get into it - although I understand the need for details, some of the details seemed to take up much of the story.  According to what I read, Ms. Grant is also an archaeologist so I understand  her passion for including so many details about the site, etc.  However, to the lay person, I found some of it  a bit boring.
However, I really did like the story of Libby and Mark - the conflict Mark felt and the distress Libby felt was very real.  Once the action started, boy - it was suspenseful too.  My type of book- love, drama, suspense and angst.
I would recommend this book, despite the slow start, once the action picked up, I couldn't put it down which is why I gave it four stars   I look forward to reading more of Ms. Grant's works.   ✔✔✔✔  (received copy from NetGalley)


No comments:

Post a Comment