Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tempting Adam by Shelli Stevens


“Tempting Adam” by Shelli Stevens...Its the story of 2 best friends and what happens when one lies for the other but that causes a little bit of confusion and heartache. I liked the main characters although it bothered me a bit that Adam went along with things so easily, when he knew his brother was involved. I did feel Christy's heartbreak though and enjoyed that Ms. Stevens is able to convey the emotions (happy and sad) through her writing. I have read several of her books, and have enjoyed them.
This was an easy, light read. I've read “Dangerous Grounds” (another Seattle Steam book )and, even though the main character from that is in this book, it's not necessary to read it first.
If you get a chance, I would recommend reading Shelli Stevens. There's romance and love but the road to happiness usually has some bumps along the way for the characters but that makes is it that much sweeter.  ✔✔✔✔

No comments:

Post a Comment